Framaroot apk for android is the best way to root your android devices in one click. Framaroot apk is helping thousands of android users everyday who want to root their android devices and it has been favorite tool of many uses because of its simplicity and its power.
If you are unsure about what rooting means then let us help you. In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provides amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE:
- The software warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be bricked/damaged during or after rooting. We won’t be responsible for any damaged caused by use of kingroot to your device. If you are not not confident of taking risk, maybe you should wait sometime before rooting and do some research first.
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t like rooting.
- Just because you root your device doesn’t mean you get everything you want. It needs skill and much practice to accomplish your goals, even on these small matters of your life.
WHY SHOULD I ROOT MY DEVICE?
1. After rooting your phone, you can delete some software from the system. There is no installing option in the software management inside the root. But after rooting, they can match some file management software to delete the system applications in your phone. This can help save memory space in your phone (suited for low-end smartphone).
2. Some apps need to have the root access to open their functions. For example, Titanium Backup has awesome feature that it can Backup data as well as app/game. But, to use this feature you need root access.
3. Some top android optimized software like Kingroot needs the help of rooting to achieve the best optimization. Like some small functions must be used through roots.
Name:- Framaroot Apk
Type:- Android app (apk)
Total downloads:- 400,000+
With Framaroot apk For Android You can Root your Android Device in One Click without using PC. This is the most easiest way of rooting your android device.
Note:-Not all Devices are supported.
How to root android device with Framaroot Apk?
- You have to allow “Installations from Unknown sources” on your device’s settings. If you have already done it, tap o the downloaded app and install it.
- If you have downloaded on your PC, transfer to your android device first.
- Run framaroot apk
- Possible case once application is launched:
a. A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app.
b. You see one or more exploit names. If you see multiple exploits, select one, and if it says same message as above try Next exploit.
c. If device is supported, select Boromir or another character.
- Possible case once exploit is selected :
a. “Success” – Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device.
b. “Failed” – Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed.
c. “Half-Success” – system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the file system in use on system partition is a read only file system.
d.”Failed” – Try another exploit if available.
e. Framaroot crash or freeze – in this case relaunch Framaroot a second time and select the same action and exploit.
- Reboot your android device.
- Congratulations!!!!! Root installed.
Q. IS IT SAFE TO ROOT WITH FRAMAROOT?
Ans. Though there will be risk of bricking your devices by rooting, but it is much less likely to be happen. Personally, I don’t fear to root my device even if my warranty is not expired. In case anything happened, I can unroot later and remove all apps for rooted device, then my warranty will be valid again
Q. IS IS POSSIBLE TO GET BACK TO ORIGINAL STATE AFTER ROOTING ONCE?
Ans. Definitely, you can unroot your device anytime you want and re-root again. Unrooting is much easy and faster than rooting process.
Q. FRAMAROOT IS NOT SUPPORTED ON MY DEVICE. WHAT CAN I DO?
Ans. If framaroot is not supported you can try kingroot. Kingroot is our next tool that is similar to Framaroot and supports more device than framaroot but we recommend you to try with framaroot first. Rooting with kingroot is slightly more riskier than framaroot.
If you want to fully enjoy your android experience, rooting is must. Rooting your device is not that dangerous as you may read on some sites and is not even 100% safe but it is about 99% safe if you follow safe methods and the best part is you can easily get back to previous state.